Pages

7.18.2012

Things I need to remember to tell my girls {1 - 7}

Sometimes it occurs to me that there I things that I have learned over the years that I need to remember to tell my girls. I decided that I should write them here occassionally so that I have a place to remember what I need to remember to tell my girls.
  1. Don't be afraid to try different things. You can always go back to the old standard, but at least you've had the experience of something new.
  2. Hair will grow back, so have fun with your hairstyles.
  3. Hair will grow from places you don't want it to. Familiarize yourself with hair removal procedures.
  4. Remember to moisturize your neck and chest when you moisturize your face.
  5. A clean house is important, but sometimes a messy house can be a blessing to your guests.
  6. Beauty is fleeting. But it's okay to be beautiful.
  7. Humility is always healthy, never harmful.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Anne! I love number 1, 6 and 7. You are inspiring me to do the same thing for my girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Good! I can't wait to hear your list! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...