Pages

6.06.2013

My Firstborn Is Fifteen Today

I was looking through some photos to post a birthday greeting to John on Facebook and I found a couple. I really need to organize my photos, digital and film. I didn't want to embarrass him and post too many. It's tricky being a parent on Facebook.

So I'll put a few here.
Because they got me thinking...

He learns to drive this year.

Only four more years and he'll be off to college.


Bam!

It goes so fast.




I'm getting all verklempt.




  

  



  

  



Happy Birthday, John. 
I love you!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, LOVED this....so precious.Time is fleeting and oh so short that we have with them...my boy will be fifteen in July.Happy Birthday to him...he has a great Momma :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...