Pages

11.08.2013

my week in review: 11/1-7//2013

Sharing my camera phone photos, telling their stories.

My sister and I hit up the new DSW store with my birthday gift certificate. It was a little stressful... so many shoes to choose from. Not that I'm complaining. Because I'm not. Because SHOES!

Reggie's nickname is "Mr. Hopeful." As soon as I open the dishwasher, he's at my feet hoping to be given dirty dishes to lick clean before I put them in the dishwasher.

And this is why he's "Mr. Hopeful." Because his other nickname is "Mr. Clean It." 

 I've been power sanding this week.

And painting. I can't wait to show you my project.

One of the advantages of working in a facility like I do, I have full access to the maintenance workshop. It's a little like heaven.

[bonus feature:]

Sometimes I'll walk through the aisles at Home Depot and salivate at the power tools and potential projects.

[end bonus feature]

Beautiful sky on the drive home Thursday night.

I don't usually impulse buy, but when I saw this sign I just had to get it.

That was my week, how was yours?

I'm @annebickle on Instagram, linking up with @jeannettg for InstaFriday.

life rearranged

7 comments:

  1. What a sky!
    Yes, I have so many times thought I should have that toilet paper sign!! Let me know if it helps:)
    Can't wait to see the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sign is hilarious and that sky...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like Reggie has good reason to be hopeful ;) He's got you trained!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign is a-mah-zing. I'll have to keep my eyes open for one... the perfect reminder for my husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find that sign, I could sure use one at my house!! Everyone of them must be afraid of brain damage they usually leave the roll on the sink!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...