Pages

6.03.2012

Instamotivation


15 days of 1 Corinthians 13
15 different coffee cups
16 instagram photos

So far, this social media bible study experiment has been a good experience. I have found that the idea of posting a photo to instagram each day is motivating. I'm not sure if that is a good thing, though. I am motivated to read God's word because I want to know God and what He has to say to me. Taking photos of my time with God seems to make it more production than productive.

The other aspects of the Maximizing Your Mornings is to take time to exercise and plan. I have not been good at either of those things so far. Perhaps I need to take photos of me exercising or menu planning in order to maximize the motivation I get from posting photos to Instagram.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...