Pages

11.01.2012

The Happy Day Project

I don't need another project.
The project list at our house is kind of depressing.
It's a little overwhelming.

But when I heard about this project
I was all like,
The Happy Day Project. What?
That's not depressing or overwhelming.
That's HAPPY!

I don't need another project, but
I need this project.

If you know me, you know that I like to
make people smile.
That's one reason I am looking forward to participating in
The Happy Day Project.

I also like to think of ways
(especially during this upcoming season)
to think of others, to
help my children think of others. 
That's another reason why
I am looking forward to participating in
The Happy Day Project.

I like to take time to
see the invisible people.
I think that The Happy Day Project can help me do that.
I'm looking forward to it.

I heard about this project from Jeannett at Life. Rearranged.
She will post the instructions for each day,
simple things like writing someone a handwritten note.
I can do that.
Even with all the stuff I have going on.

I want to be a blessing
and in so doing,
be blessed.
Proverbs 11:25


life rearranged

If you want to join me and Jeannett, you can find more information on the Happy Day Project here.
You don't need to be a blogger to do the project! But if you are a blogger, she has a link up to join if you want to share the love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...