Pages

5.27.2014

my last week in review for a while

it's been a hard several weeks

i'm going to take a break from posting any posts here
for I don't know how long


it's been hard to just relax

it's been hard to be brave

in the middle of it, john and i worked in the preschool class at church on sunday
the little boys climb all over him when he's there
just like john climbed all over the college baseball players 
when he was in preschool
what goes around comes around

in the middle of it, kaitlin had a volleyball tournament
she played great
despite all that was going on
so proud of her
  
i have to live with myself
i can't get away from me
even though i try
and if i need to live with myself
i better start taking care of myself
even if it's hard
because coping is 
even harder

had to do some packing
not the fun kind
not anticipating a fun journey ahead

i am on a journey
to i don't know where or what or how

a journey to health, hopefully


at the end of the day
the end of some dreams
the end of coping
-
a new beginning
-



5 comments:

Stephanie Rawlins said...

Anne, not sure if there's anything I can do or say, but I am praying for you and your family. Psalm 34 is always a comfort to me, in particular the 18th verse: "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

Lucy martin said...

Dear Anne...you'll also be in my prayers...as you have been from time to time before.
The Lord bless you, the Lord keep you, and be gracious unto you and give you PEACE.
Hugs, xo...

laura bell said...

I will miss reading your weekly reviews. Hope all works out for you and your family!

Mindy Whipple said...

You will be missed but your space, your blog friends, will be here when you return. Praying for you, for God's peace to surround you, His love uplift you and His spirit dwell within.

Alyson McMahon said...

Oh, Anne I am so sorry that you're going through such a tough time. I'm always here if you need to chat or email. Lots of love and hugs to you, friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...