Pages

8.04.2014

snapshots & thoughts

sharing my snapshots & thoughts, together they make my story which I am collecting here.

I made these jewelry holders. I saw in a Better Homes & Gardens magazine probably, I don't remember where exactly an idea like this. And right away I thought of some pictures that I didn't have use for anymore, but whose frames would work perfect. A little spray paint, burlap, string & - whallah! - my very own BHG worthy jewelry holders.

When I saw Alyson's instagram photo of her jewelry frame in my insta feed I thought for a split second that it was a photo of mine, but then I realized it wasn't. I had to take a pic, though, to show her how similar our tastes are. 

Great minds think alike.

My cousin, Andy, came to visit from Seattle. He and my sister and I hit the town. At this particular stop we could barely hear ourselves talk because we were seated so close to the band in the background. Still, live music is pretty cool. So is spending some quality time with Andy and Bethany.

The sewer at work backed up. Needless to say, it was a pretty crappy day. Literally. But at least Mr. Rooter can smile about it.

It was a short week at work for me because I took Wednesday through Friday off to go down to visit my friend from high school and have a little 5 day vacay with my kids.


It was so much fun! I took way too many snapshots, though, to include in this post. The trip kinda deserves it's own post. Stay tuned.

::

Even though it's Monday, I'm linking up with @jeannettg for her weekly InstaFriday post.
Better late than never.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...